School of Authentic Thai Yoga Massage
School of Authentic Thai Yoga Massage November Course :
Thai Yoga Massage Module 1 is designed for those who wish to practice on a professional level as well as for those who wish to practice for themselves at home on friends and family.n
Fee : R1800 Early Bird Fee
and R2200 thereafter
Dates Vary : Check the website for 2012 course dates
Venue : Little Yoga Studio 5 upper Towers Rd Muizenberg
For more info on the school the course and to register for the course
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 073 838 0704
The Course is accredited with the Natural Health Teaching Services.
A Thai Massage session incorporates elements of mindfulness, gentle rocking, deep stretching, rhythmic compression, acupressure, massage of the meridian lines and dynamic yoga stretches which are all used to create a singular healing experience.
Thai Massage is based entirely on principles of energy balancing and works with energy lines to create harmony of the Koshas: body, breath, mind, intellect, ego, memory, emotions, and Self.
On the course you will learn :
Full Body Thai Massage Sequence lasting 90 mins
* Meridian Line Massage and acupressure points throughout the body.
* Dynamic Yogic Stretches for Thai Massage
* Morning Yoga Sessions for practitioners own
well-being & body awareness.
* Proper use of Breath, Energy Flow through breathing techniques
* Knowledge of Pancha Koshas and Chakras
* Proper posture and body position for effective Thai Massage- giving.
* Fully illustrated step-by step manual